There are several ways to customize the Tape Chart to fit your property needs. Use these settings to customize your Tape Chart.
- Display order of Room Types and Rooms (Sort Order): Choose the order of Room Types and Rooms on the Tape Chart.
- Default # of Days: Choose the number days in the default Tape Chart View. This means it will automatically appear with the set number of days when opened. This can always be changed manually in Tape Chart.
- Date Bar Repeat: Choose the number of rows to view your rooms on the Tape Chart.
- Room Type Images: Add Thumbnail Images that will appear in the Room pop out on the Tape Chart.
Room Details:To see Room Details on the Tape Chart,
Flag A Booking: Add a Flag and color to booking by selecting one of your flagged Guest types in the Booking Details. It will appear on the Tape Chart with a red outline around the Guest Booking.
- Group Icons: Add an icon to each Group Booking and each booking in the Group will have the icon appear on the Tape Chart.