To add, edit, make a user inactive or unlock a User, go to SETUP | PMS | USERS.For more details see, Users
The User List is divided into Active and Inactive Users.and displays the User ID, email, Status, Last Log in and whether or not they are locked out of the MyPMS system.
You may add as many users as needed. Each user has their own log-in credentials and ALL activities performed while the User is logged in will be recorded under their User Name.To Add a User see Add New Users. To make a user Inactive, edit User Details or Unlock a User, see Users: Add, Edit or Unlock
All Users are assigned Roles which grant access to certain Reports, Night Audit and the Setup Area or Housekeeping. There are also several other settings to enable or choose for each User.
System restrictions by User Role:
- Sr. Night Auditor: Able to perform Night Audit; No access to Setup; Full access to all columns of Reports.
- NIght Audit: Able to perform Night Audit; No access to Setup; Access to only first 4 columns of Reports.
- MyGuest Only: Access to MyGuest Guest Request System
- Manager Admin: Enables all 3 Admin features: Front Desk Layout, New Booking Window, and Housekeeping customization.
- Manager: Full access to all Setup functions and all Reports.
- Housekeeping Admin: This Housekeeping function makes it easy to organize Rooms into Groups and customize the Housekeeping area on the Front Desk. Admin | Housekeeping
- Housekeeping: Access only to the Housekeeping section.
- Group Manager: Access only to Group Bookings.
- Front desk: No access to Night Audit or Setup. Access to only the first 3 columns of Reports.
User dependent restrictions:
- Allow manual entry of Rates: Allows user to manually change a Rate.
- Allow Overbooking: This allows the user to book beyond your current availability. Recommended setting is "No"
- Settle Credit Cards: Displays the "Settle Credit Cards" button in Night Audit. (Must be signed up for MyCard Credit Card Payment Gateway)
- View Manage Credit Cards Screen : Displays the "Manage Credit Card" link in the Booking Details. Should you wish to not allow a User to view the full credit card numbers, this is how to disable their access to viewing anything other than the 'last 4 digits' and expiry.
- MyGuest Access. This allows you to establish whether a User can login and/or use the MyGuest 'app' explained at: http://hotel.bookingcenter.com.
Learn more about Adding and editing Users.