To add, edit, make a user inactive or unlock a User, go to SETUP | PMS | USERS.For more details see, Users
The User List is divided into Active and Inactive Users.and displays the User ID, email, Status, Last Log in and whether or not they are locked out of the MyPMS system.
You may add as many users as needed. Each user has their own log-in credentials and ALL activities performed while the User is logged in will be recorded under their User Name.To Add a User see Add New Users. To make a user Inactive, edit User Details or Unlock a User, see Users: Add, Edit or Unlock
All Users are assigned Roles which grant access to certain Reports, Night Audit and the Setup Area or Housekeeping. There are also several other settings to enable or choose for each User.
System restrictions by User Role:
- Manager: Full access to all Setup functions and Reports.
- Sr. Night Auditor: Able to perform Night Audit; No access to Setup; Full access to all columns of Reports.
- Night Auditor: Able to perform Night Audit; No access to Setup; Access to only first 4 columns of Reports.
- Front desk: No access to Night Audit or Setup. Access to only the first 3 columns of Reports.
- Group Manager: Allows access to Group Bookings and Reports.
- Housekeeping: Access only to the Housekeeping section, Daily, and Housekeeping Reports.
User dependent restrictions:
- Allow manual entry of Rates: Allows user to manually change a Rate.
- Allow Overbooking: This allows the user to book beyond your current availability. Recommended setting is "No"
- Settle Credit Cards: Displays the "Settle Credit Cards" button in Night Audit.
- View Manage Credit Cards Screen : Displays the "Manage Credit Card" link in the Booking Details.
Learn more about Adding and editing Users.