The In-House Guest Ledger Report displays the guest, booking and folio details for all In-house (active) guests. This means that guests must be checked in and active to appear on this report.
Because it is a running list of in-house guests, the report does not provide a date picker and will show all guests with status "active" regardless of arrival date. When the guest checks out and is no longer in-house, the booking will drop off this report.
The In-House Guest Ledger Report is useful for seeing a summary of current balances due and can be used in conjunction with Managers and Accounting Reports. For example, Use the In-house Guest Ledger Report with theTransactions Report to help account for the difference between any amounts charged and payments received on a specific date. This is typically due to things like advanced deposits made, payment of a booking at check in and advanced charge made to a future booking. These transactions often occur on different dates than the actual room rent for the booking is charged.
- Go to REPORTS | DAILY REPORTS
- Click on In-House Guest Ledger
- Choose Sort Term: Sort the Report by Room, Room Type, Booking # or Arrival Date
- Choose the report format: HTML, Excel or Text.
- Click Generate Report
The In-House Guest Ledger Report displays the following information:
- Room #: Room assignment of booking
- Room Type: Description of Room Type.
- Name: Name of Guest
- Payment Type: Payment method chosen in Guaranteed by
- Avg Nightly Rate: Average Rates for all nights of the booking.
- Adults: # of Adults
- Children: # of Children
- Infants: # of infants
- Confirmation #: Confirmation # of booking
- Group: Group Name if part of a group booking
- Grp Master Balance: Balance of Group Master Folio if part of a group booking
- Proj Income: Projected total of booking including tax.
- Deposits Paid: Any deposits made or payments taken
- Folio Balance: Current balance of folio
- Second Bal: Balance of additional folios if added.
- Auth Amount: (MyCard Users) Amount authorized on credit card if applicable.
- Arrival Date: Arrival date of booking
- Departure Date: Departure date of booking
See an example: In House Guest Ledger Report