Follow these steps to get started with your customized Group Booking Engine.
- Locate your Group Booking Engine link: Locate your customized booking in SETUP | SETTINGS | GROUP WEBSITE CODE in MyPMS. See Group Website Code
- Customize your Group Booking Engine to your Property. Your logo, banner and deposit policies will display on the booking engine. See Customize Group Booking Engine
- Create a Group Booking Engine Letter. To create a letter with the link to the Group Booking and user id and password, See Group Booking Engine - Custom Letter
- Create or open a Group Booking: Create a Group Booking in the Booking Wizard or open an existing Group booking. See Group Bookings and Group Booking Wizard
- Enter Password for Group Booking: Enter a Password. See Group Bookings - Create Password
- Check Room Type Allocations: Go to the Edit Tab to check the Room Type allocations and rates for the Group Booking. The Guests will choose from the Room type allocations in the Group Booking Engine. Availability will adjust as the bookings are added to the Group. See Manage Group Bookings
- Give Group Contact login details: The group booking can now be accessed and ready to accept bookings through the group booking engine. Give your group contact the login details in the Confirmation Letter, email or phone. We have created a simple set of instructions for using the booking engine that you can copy and paste into any email or confirmation letter for guests. Please do not send guests to the BookingCenter online manual for instructions. See Group Booking Engine - Instructions
- Booking Confirmation: After a booking is completed in the Group Booking Engine, the property AND the guest will receive an Email Confirmation of the booking. See
- Assign a Room to each booking: Guests choose a room type when they add a booking to the group, but no room type is assigned. After a booking has been added, it will appear in the Room List of a Group Booking. Open the individual booking and assign a room. Assign Rooms to Room Types
NOTE: If a guest wants to book a room with arrival and departure dates different than the Group. They will need to call you to make the booking.