Go to BOOKINGS | GROUP BOOKINGS to see a list of your Group Bookings.
From here you can open the group booking to manage details, add an individual booking or edit booking information.
To see a Group Booking on this List, there must already be a Group and Group Booking Set up.
To create a Group Booking with a new or preexisting Group, go to the Group Booking Wizard in the BOOKING TAB to create a Group Booking. Once the Group Booking has been created, it will appear in this list
You can choose any of the following options to create a sorted list to view your Group Bookings. Or, leave all fields blank and click List to see all Group Bookings.
- Choose a Date Range or enter a Group Name
- To limit the list, choose Status
Sort on: The choose how to you want to sort the list, by Group Name, Group Booking Title, Arrival or Departure Date or Status.
List: Click to see a list of ALL of your Group Bookings.
The Group Booking List appears with the following information:
- Group Name: Name of Group. This can be a preexisting Group or a new Group. Edit in Group Booking Details
- Group Booking Title: Title of Event with the Group. Edit in Group Booking Details
- Arrival Date: Arrival date of Group Booking. To edit the Arrival Date, open the Group Booking Details and go to the Edit Tab.
- Departure Date: Departure date of Group Booking. To edit the Departure Date, open the Group Booking Details and go to the Edit Tab.
- Status: Group Booking Status has five status categories: Unconfirmed, Confirmed, Active, Complete, Cancelled. Group Bookings default to Confirmed status during the group booking wizard, however you can set the status to unconfirmed as desired. Once any individual booking within a group checks in, the group bookings status goes to Active.
Group Bookings go to status complete in two scenarios:
- When all individual bookings have checked out, the group will be set to status complete during the night audit process.
- If a Group has no individual room bookings the status will automatically be set to complete during the Night Audit process of the groups arrival date
- See/Add Bookings: Click here to open the Group Booking Details and Add Bookings to the Group.Add Booking to Group Booking