The Owner Statement Summary Report provides a summary of all bookings, total charges, expenses, disbursements in the selected date range.
The Owner's statement can be generated for current, past or future date ranges and will display bookings, debits and credits by room number.
The Statement displays transactions for ALL bookings listed by arrival date during the Statement date range.
Each booking is listed with the total room rent due under "Rate" and in the column "Rate". If the booking is Active or Complete and Room Rent has been charged, the amount will appear in the column "Rent" with a corresponding commission due in the column "Credit".
If the booking has not been charged any Room Rent yet, then the "Rent" and "Credit" column will remain at $0.
This report is typically run at the end of a month or fiscal quarter to report bookings and corresponding financial transactions per unit.
To generate Owner Statement Summary, go to REPORTS | ACCOUNTING REPORTS
- Choose Owner Statement Summary
- Choose a date range (this can either be in the past or future).
- Choose the Owner from the drop down list
- Click on the format of the statement: HTML, EXCEL, CSV
- Click generate report
The following information displays on the Owner Statement Summary Report:
- Trans #: Booking or Confirmation #
- Date: Date of booking with each night listed starting with the arrival date and ending with the departure date. For example, a 3 night booking from April 10-13 would have three lines listed, one for each night of the booking.
- Reference: Room # assigned to booking. This corresponds to the Owner Unit.
- Vendor: If a charge has been made (Debit column), then the Vendor name will appear here.
- Rate: Displays standard nightly rate entered for the booking.
- Rent: Actual room rent charged for the night. If the booking is Active or Complete and Room Rent has been charged, the amount will appear here. If the amount is different than the rate, then an adjustment was made to Room Rent in the Folio. Please go to the guest folio.
- DEBIT : Calculates any expenses charged to the unit AND the amount disbursed or paid to the Owner during the date range.
- CREDIT : Calculates the amount due to the Owner for commission. This is number is calculated with the commission % entered in the Owner information.