Booking.com Direct Connection Activation Steps
If you already have enrolled with Booking.com and set up your account setup, you are ready to start the connection process to your BookingCenter software.
If you need to enroll with Booking.com, go to Booking.com | New Account Setup
STEP 1: Start the XML Signup Process in your Booking.com Extranet (to be completed by property)
- Go to Property Info, in the left menu under Property Level, click on Channel Manager. When it says "if you already have a channel management provider", Click Start .
- Step 1 - Select Your Provider: In "Search for Providers", enter and select Provider ID: 477 for BookingCenter.
- Select Connection Type: "Two-way Reservations and Availability"
- Click Next to complete Step 2. Once Step 2 is completed, BookingCenter will receive an email to request connection and mapping.
STEP 2: Complete Mapping and Activate Connection (to be completed by BookingCenter)
- BookingCenter will create a new Agent Channel - BKGDIR which will appear in Agent Relationships.See Booking.com | Agent Allocations
- We will complete mapping in the BKGDIR Channel based on the Room Types and Rates mapped in your Booking.com Extranet. Please be sure that these are correct in your Booking.com Extranet.
- While we are completing the mapping, you can check the status of the connection request in the Booking.com extranet under the "Channel Manager" link.
- Once mapping is complete, BookingCenter will confirm the connection and you will receive an email notification to activate the connection. See Step 5.
STEP 3: Activate Connection (to be completed by property)
- You will receive email notification that the connection has been confirmed and given instructions on how to activate the XML connection.
- To activate the connection, Go to Property Info, in the left menu under Property Level, click on Channel Manager. In Step 4 - Confirm, click the blue button "I Confirm..." to activate the XML connection.
- When BookingCenter receives notification that your connection is activated, then we will upload rates and availability and you will be LIVE.
When all steps have been completed, your connection will be LIVE.
Remember, that you need to confirm to activate the connection in Step 3.