How does the Group Booking Engine work?
- First, create a Group Booking in the Group Booking Wizard in MyPMS. The confirmation # of the booking will become the User ID.
- Open the Group Booking and go to the Booking Data Tab.
- In the Booking Information section, create a password and enter it in the password field and click Save. See Group Bookings - Create Password
- The Group Booking can now be accessed through the Group Booking Engine, https://groups.bookingcenter.com/ using the Confirmation # as a User ID and the password you created for the Group. The User ID and password is the same for all guests logging into the Group Booking.
- Give the Group Contact the User ID and password and direct them to https://groups.bookingcenter.com/ to log in and start making bookings.
- To easily email the USER ID and Password to the Group Contact, add the USER ID and Password to the Group Confirmation Letter using merge fields.. See Merge Fields - Group Letters and Group Booking Engine Custom Letter.
- User ID: is auto set via the system. This field is not editable.
- Password: is set via the property. Guests cannot change this field.