Follow these steps to get started with your customized Group Booking Engine.
- Locate your Group Booking Engine link: Locate your customized booking in SETUP | SETTINGS | GROUP WEBSITE CODE in MyPMS. See Group Website Code
- Customize your Group Booking Engine to your Property. Your logo, banner and deposit policies will display on the booking engine. See Customize Group Booking Engine
- Create a Group Booking Engine Letter. To create a letter with the link to the Group Booking and user id and password, See Group Booking Engine Custom Letter
- Create or open a Group Booking:Create a Group Booking in the Booking Wizard or open an existing booking. The Room type allocations in the Group Booking will appear available to guests in the Group Booking Engine
- Enter Password for Group Booking: Enter a Password. See Group Bookings - Create Password
- Give Group Contact login details: The group booking can now be accessed and ready to accept bookings through the group booking engine. Give your group contact the login details in the Confirmation Letter, email or phone. We have created some sample text for you use if you need it. Copy and paste this in to any email or confirmation letter.
- Assign a Room to each booking: Guests choose a room type when they add a booking to the group, but no room type is assigned. After a booking has been added, it will appear in the Room List of a Group Booking. Open the individual booking and assign a room.
NOTE: If a guest wants to book a room with arrival and departure dates different than the Group. They will need to call you to make the booking.