Customized Letters are used in the Letters Tab of every Individual and Group Booking and for the Default Letters listed. To Add or Edit Letters and set the Default Letters, go to SETUP | PARAMETERS | LETTERS.
The Letter Templates you have created will display here in the following sections.To sort the entire list, use the Sort fields at the top of the list: "Find Records where", "Sort by", "Display" and "Records".
- Default Letters: Select a custom letters for each of the functions listed.
- Booking Letters: Letters for Individual Bookings and POS Receipt ONLY. See Individual Letters and POS Receipt.
- Group Booking Letters: Letters for Group Bookings ONLY. See Group Letters
- Guest Letters: Letters used for special promotions like birthdays, etc.
- SMS: Use to create SMS Messages.
- Incident Report: Use to create an Incident Report with the Housekeeping App
- Kiosk: Letters used for Confirmation, Welcome and Inactive during Kiosk Self Check-in
- Agent: Use for Letters sent to Agents
- Owner: Use for Letters sent to Owners.
To Add a new Letter, see Add or Edit Letters
- Name: The text entered here will appear as the Subject Line of the Email if the Letter being created is sent via email.
- Notes: These are internal notes for you and will not be displayed to guests.
- Sort: The sort order entered here will display in the drop-down list in the Letters Tab of the booking.
- CC to Property: Select "Yes" if you want this letter automatically cc'd to the main property email when sent to a guest.
- Show in PMS: Select "Yes" if you want the letter to viewable and selected in the drop-down list of the Letters Tab in the Booking. There may be Letters you use for other functions like Agents, Esign, etc. that you do not need displayed.