To add or delete a Room Type Allocation to an Agent Channel.
Go to Setup | Relationships | Agent Relationships.
- Locate the channel that you want to allocate a Room Type/Rate Plan.
- Click on the number of rooms allocated (blue link) in the "Rooms Allocated" column. For example, 15 of 17.
- Click the Add button at the bottom right of the screen.
- A new window will open with with the new allocation screen.
- In the first field, choose a Room Type from the drop-down list.
- A drop -down list will then appear with a list of Rate Plans to associate with the Room Type. Choose the Rate Plan or Package to use with the Room Type.
- To adjust the number of Rooms in a Room Type that can be booked at ONE TIME by a guest, enter a new # in the field and click Modify.
To Delete any Room Type Allocation
- Click the Delete button next to the Room Type you wish to delete.