Once you have set up the Room Types, they will automatically be visible in your Front Desk for bookings. However, if you want these Room Types to visible and available in online channels, they must be allocated to the proper Agent Channels. See Agent Relationships
To allocate Room Types to an Agent Channel. Go to Setup | Relationships | Agent Relationships
Click on the # of Rooms for the corresponding Agent Channel, Click Add. For details see, Add Room Type Allocations
Room Type and Rate allocations can be customized to each agent. And, you can add or delete allocations from most of the Channles yourself in MyPMS. NOTE: Booking.com, Expedia, and GDS allocations must be completed by BookingCenter. Please contact us if you want to add or modify and Room Types or Rate Plans to these Channels.
These Channels must be modified by BookingCenter. Please contact us if you want to add or modify and Room Types or Rate Plans to these Channels.
- MyPMS: MyPMS Front Desk This channel contains the room types and rates offered at the front desk when making a new booking. The Rate Plan allocated a Room Type will appear in the Rate Plandrop down list when making the new booking.
- BC - Booking Engine: This channel is the Booking Engine on your Website
- Promo code through your website , use the PMS Agent you set up in My Agents. I.e. MyPMS Agent RETURN. See Agents for Promotional Codes
- BCM: Master Members Area Booking (Internal Use)
- WR: GDS distribution
- Contract Rate Programs: Master Agent WR AND corresponding Agent Channels, ie. Agoda, Jack Rabbit
- Booking.com, Expedia and affiliate Channels.