The In-House Report displays guest, booking and folio details for all guest bookings that are "in-house" on a specific date. This means that you can choose a date in the past to see what the In-house guest balances were on that particular date.
The report also gives the option to display guests that are active and currently in-house regardless of the date chosen.
The In-House Report is useful for seeing a summary of balances due and can be used in conjunction with Managers and Accounting Reports. For example, Use the In-house Report with the Transactions Report to help account for the difference between any amounts charged and payments received on a specific date in the past. This is typically due to things like advanced deposits made, payment of a booking at check in and advanced charge made to a future booking. These transactions often occur on different dates than the actual room rent for the booking is charged.
To see a report of guest, booking and folio details for all In-house (active) guests, see the In-House Guest Ledger
To create an In-House Report:
- Go to REPORTS | DAILY REPORTS
- Click on In-House
- Choose Date: Choose a single date. This can be in the past or future.
- Choose In-house only: Check this box if you only want to see the bookings that are active and currently in-house
- Choose the report format: HTML, Excel or Text.
- Click Generate Report
The In-House Report displays the following information:
- Booking ID: Confirmation # of booking
- Rm: Room assignment of booking
- Type: Description of Room Type.assigned
- Name: Name of Guest
- Status: Status of booking "active", "complete"
- Rate ID: Rate plan ID for rate plan chosen
- Room Revenue: Total Room Rent Revenue
- Non Room Revenue: Total Revenue of items that are NOT Room Rent. See Inventory Items
- Proj Balance: Projected balance of booking including tax after any payments.
- Balance: Current balance of folio
- Pay Type: Payment method chosen in Guaranteed by
- A C I : Adults: # of Adults, Children: # of Children Infants: # of infants
- Arrival Date: Arrival date of booking
- Departure Date: Departure date of booking
Advance Room Payment / Charge