STEP 1: Start the Sign-up Process in your Booking.com Extranet by selecting your provider and connection type. (to be completed by property)
- To connect to a channel manager, log on to your Booking.com extranet and click on the 'Account' icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Choose ‘Channel manager’ from the drop-down menu. Here you can choose your provider: BookingCenter (Provider ID:477)
- Select Connection Type: "Full connection (two-way): the provider processes ‘Rates & Availability’ as well as ‘Bookings’."
- Once this is done, all you need to do is click ‘Start’ and follow the steps required by Booking.com
- After this is completed, BookingCenter will receive an email requesting a connection to your property.
- The Room Types listed in Booking.com will then be mapped to the corresponding Room Types in BookingCenterand mapping.
For more details see, Booking.com Partner Help: How can I change channel manager?
STEP 2: Complete Mapping and Activate Connection (to be completed by BookingCenter)
BookingCenter will create a new Agent Channel - BKGDIR which will appear in Agent Relationships.See Booking.com | Agent Allocations
We will complete mapping in the BKGDIR Channel based on the Room Types and Rates mapped in your Booking.com Extranet. Please be sure that these are correct in your Booking.com Extranet.
- While we are completing the mapping, you can check the status of the connection request in the Booking.com extranet under the "Channel Manager" link.
- Once mapping is complete, BookingCenter will confirm the connection and you will receive an email notification to activate the connection. See Step 5.
STEP 3: Activate Connection (to be completed by property)
You will receive email notification that the connection has been confirmed and given instructions on how to activate the XML connection. If you do not receive the email, you can still activate the connection by completing these steps:
- To activate the connection, Go to "Account", in the top right-hand corner, click on "Channel Manager".
- In Step 4 - Confirm, click the blue button "I Confirm the connection with provider BookingCenter" to activate the XML connection.
- When BookingCenter receives notification that your connection is activated, then we will upload rates and availability and you will be LIVE.
When all steps have been completed, your connection will be LIVE.
Remember, that you need to confirm to activate the connection in Step 3.