The Cancellations Report displays cancelled bookings by arrival date or cancellation date on a specific date you choose. This includes Online Bookings made through the website, OTA channels and GDS.
Use this report to quickly get a list of cancellations with a summary of the booking details including Room, Room Type, Guest Name, Payment Type and Arrival/Departure Dates. etc.
This report can be run for dates in the past or future for review and planning purposes.
To create an Cancellations Report:
- Go to REPORTS | DAILY REPORTS
- Click on Cancellations
- Date Type: To see a list cancelled bookings by cancellation date of booking, choose "Canceled on". To see a list of cancellations by arrival date of booking, choose " Arrival Date".
- Choose Date: Choose a single date. This can be in the past or future.
- Choose the report format: HTML, Excel or Text.
- Click Generate Report
The Cancellations Report displays the following information:
- Booking ID: Confirmation # of booking
- Rooms: Room assignment of booking
- Room Type: Description of Room Type.
- Name: Name of Guest
- Company: Name of company if entered
- Rate: Nightly Rate of booking
- Pay Type: Receipt Type
- Adults: # of Adults
- Children: # of Children
- Infants: # of infants
- Arrival Time: Arrival time of booking as entered in the booking data.
- Departure: Departure date of booking
See an example: Cancellation Report