The Pass On Log on the Front Desk displays the title, text preview, date and created by. A Pass On Log will 'appear' on the Front Desk on the 'Show on" date saved when adding or editing the Pass On Log.
To Add A Message
- Click on Pass On Log in the Front Desk menu. A screen will appear with a list of your messages and comments. New messages will appear at the top of the list and in the pass on log in the Frontdesk.
- Click on Add Message. A new window will open with a message window.
- Show Date: Choose today's date or a date in the future on which you want the message to appear on the front desk.
- Click Save. The message will appear at the top of the Pass On Log list on the front desk.
To Add A Comment:
Click on Add Comment next to the message. The comment will appear below the original message.
A new window will open with a message window. Choose today's date or a date in the future. Click Save. The message will appear at the top of the Pass On Log list on the front desk.
Search and View all Messages
Use the Search area to search for any Pass On Logs for text in the title and/or Message. The search works on 2 different dates:
- Show Date - the 'System Datem' date that the Pass On Log was saved to 'appear' on the Front Desk
- Created Date - the 'clock date' (i.e., the actual day, not the System Date) that the Pass On Log was created or last saved.
Once you have 'searched' for Pass On Logs, you can view a list of all messages and click to Edit one or delete it. Note that the page will only show 50 messages at a time, so click NEXT and PREV to paginate through a selection.
To Delete a Message
Open any message by clicking on it. Then click delete.