Click to enlarge
Group Booking Engine Overview and Instructions for Guests
After the group booking is created. Give the Group contact the User ID (Confirmation #) and password and ask them to log in at https://groups.bookingcenter.com/.
Note: If the Group check-in date is in the past, or the group has been cancelled, then the system will not allow anyone to log in.
Once logged in, the guest will be logged in to the Group Booking Engine and the Add Booking Tab.
The Group Booking Engine has four Tabs:
- Add Booking
- Arrival and Departure Date cannot be changed in the booking engine. If a guest has different booking dates than the group, they will need to call the hotel to make their reservation for the different dates.
- Choose # of guests.
- Choose the room type from the drop down menu. (These have already been allocated in the Group Booking)
- Enter First and Last Name and Email Address
- Choose method of payment from the drop down list.
- If Credit card is chosen, then enter the credit card number and expiration date.
- The last step is to agree to the terms and conditions if present and click Complete Booking.
- The booking will now display in the Rooming List.
- Rooming List – This list displays the bookings that have already been booked as part of the group.
- Group Information – This page shows basic information about the group, i.e. check in and checkout dates, etc.
- Property Information – Basic contact property Information, phone, address, Address of the property.