The Cancellation Cancellations Report displays cancellations by Room Number, Guest Name or Arrival Time. The Report includes the Cancellation date, Guest Name, Cancellation #, User cancelled bookings by arrival date or cancellation date on a specific date you choose. This includes Online Bookings made through the website, OTA channels and GDS.
Use this report to quickly get a list of cancellations with a summary of the booking details including Room, Room Type, Guest Name, Payment Type and Arrival/Departure Dates. etc.
Go to Reports Tab and choose the Cancellation Report under the Daily Reports list .Choose Arrival or Cancellation Date from the drop-down list.Choose the date range from the date picker.Generate Report in HTML, EXCEL or CSV.
This report can be run for dates in the past or future for review and planning purposes.
To create an Cancellations Report:
- Go to REPORTS | DAILY REPORTS
- Click on Cancellations
- Date Type: To see a list cancelled bookings by cancellation date of booking, choose "Canceled on". To see a list of cancellations by arrival date of booking, choose " Arrival Date".
- Choose Date: Choose a single date. This can be in the past or future.
- Choose the report format: HTML, Excel or Text.
- Click Generate Report
The Cancellations Report displays the following information:
- Booking ID: Confirmation # of booking
- Rooms: Room assignment of booking
- Room Type: Description of Room Type.
- Name: Name of Guest
- Company: Name of company if entered
- Rate: Nightly Rate of booking
- Pay Type: Receipt Type
- Adults: # of Adults
- Children: # of Children
- Infants: # of infants
- Arrival Time: Arrival time of booking as entered in the booking data.
- Departure: Departure date of booking
See an example: Cancellation Report