We offer a wide variety of Reports for different management functions and daily front desk operations. See Reports in the MyPMS User Manual for a complete list of all Reports.
Detailed Guest Lists can be created in the Search Bookings function under the Booking Tab.
In this Section:
Commonly asked questions about Front Desk Reports:
How do I find a Quick List of the daily arrivals, departures and in house guests?
Which Reports should I run at the beginning and end of the day? We have a variety of Reports to fit your property needs, but here are some common daily Reports.
Manager's Reports - Which Reports should Managers run at the end of the day?
Below are a list of commonly referred to Abbreviations in MyPMS.
- ARD - Advanced Room Deposit, commonly referred to as an Advanced Deposit.
- ARC - Advanced Room Charge, commonly referred to as an Advanced Charge.
- ADR - Average Daily Rate. This is the Average Daily Rate of a booking, or bookings over a period of time. For example you have a three day booking with Friday arrival. The first night rate is $250, the second night rate is $250 and the third night rate is $175 the ADR is $215 (675 / 3).
- GBW - Group Booking Wizard
- RevPar - Revenue Per Available Room is an important metric relevant to the hotel industry. Often it is utilized as a primary statistic indicating the overall financial performance of a property. RevPar is calculated based on a formula of Occupancy % * ADR.