- Room: Room assignment of Booking
- Folio: Folio # of booking.
- Folio Name: Name of folio to which the transaction is charged. I.e. primary folio, group master folio, house account folios
- Date: Date the transaction posted
- Description: Description of transaction. Room Rent description automatically fills in during night audit. Manual charges will display the description entered by the user.
- Taxable Charge: Amount charged in transaction. Or, if a negative number, then it is the amount of the adjustment made to the folio.
- Tax Amount: Tax amount charged on the transaction.
- Tax Adjustment: Displays amount of tax credited when Room Rent and Manual transactions are removed from the folio.
- User: User ID for front desk users; XML for website bookings; admin for online bookings including OTA channels.