DEFINITIONS of Reports and the use of the <time> choices to be made when desiring to get report data out of the system.
- System date = date hotel considers it to be prior to night audit
- GMT = Greenwich mean date time on server
- Local time = hotel's local date time
Generally the system date (what is called the hotel date, which is what date the property THINKS the date is) is used to do the queries. The exception is the two reports where the user has the option of entering a time as well as a date (those are User Activity and Transactions). For those two reports, if the user enters a date only the system date is used. If the user enters BOTH a date and a time, the hotel's local time is used.
Below are a list of commonly referred to Abbreviations in MyPMS.
- ARD - Advanced Room Deposit, commonly referred to as an Advanced Deposit.
- ARC - Advanced Room Charge, commonly referred to as an Advanced Charge.
- ADR - Average Daily Rate. This is the Average Daily Rate of a booking, or bookings over a period of time. For example you have a three day booking with Friday arrival. The first night rate is $250, the second night rate is $250 and the third night rate is $175 the ADR is $215 (675 / 3).
- GBW - Group Booking Wizard
- REVPAR: Revenue Per Available Room (RevPAR) is a key performance metric in the hotel industry, which is calculated by multiplying a hotel's average daily room rate (ADR) by its occupancy rate. Often it is utilized as a primary statistic indicating the overall financial performance of a property. BookingCenter reports calculate REVPAR with the formula: Occupancy % multiplied by ADR.