Reports- One year date range limit: In order to maintain data integrity, we have implemented a one year date range limit on the following reports. What this means is that these reports can be run for one year at a time, starting on any date you choose (past or future), but will be limited to one year.
- Occupancy Report
- Occupancy Forecast Report
- Revenue Report
- Tax Exempt Report
- Tax Transactions Report
- Bookings Report
- Booking Production Report
- Batch Settlement Report
- Booking Comments Report
- Item Analysis Report
Credit Card Retention Policy: In order to increase security for credit card data, we have implemented a Credit Card Retention Policy for Credit Card Numbers stored in Bookings. What this means is that Credit Card numbers will be retained for a period of 30, 60 or 90 Days after guest check-out and then automatically purged from the system after the designated retention period. The retention period (30 -90 days) depends on the setting you choose in MyPMS. For instructions, see General Settings
Note: The last four digits of the Card Card # used for payment in the booking will be retained.
We are pleased to announce that the following software bugs were fixed in this release:
- Room change from Booking Data doesn't post entry in Log Tab of the booking.
- Live Guest Lookup on Edit Screen of booking
- Clone Booking from TC sets booking a past date
- Use the room type sort order on inquiry for results
- Logging sent letters not working with Group Bookings