An 'alias' now appears on your desktop.
- Double-click on the BookingCenter alias to launch (run) the program.
- If this is the first time that you have launched BookingCenter, you may be asked to register your software.
- Click 'Yes' if you would like to register now (See "Registering Your BookingCenter Software" on page xxvii)
- If this is the first time that you have launched BookingCenter or downloaded an Upgrade you may initially see the Select data file dialog box. Select the file "BCDEMO.DF1" in the BookingCenter folder by finding it and double-clicking it.
- If this is not your first time launching BookingCenter and you have already assigned your datafile as the 'Default', BookingCenter should default to your datafile and open it automatically.