Custom System Labels are the terms used to describe your Room, Guest and Tax categories in your PMS. The labels entered here will be visible to your customers when making an online booking, and can be edited at any time in your PMS. These labels can be edited in SETUP | SETTINGS | BOOKING ENGINE SETTINGS. See Booking Engine Settings
These System labels are set by default to the following terms:
- Room Type: Room Type(s) groups of similarly priced bed configuration rooms, i.e.. King, Queen, Double, Suite, Ocean View, Cabana or Cottage
- Room: Room refers to the individual room identification. I.e., 101, 102 or A, B, C
- Adults, Children and Infants:
- Primary Tax
- Secondary Tax
You can create system labels with the terminology that you use to describe accommodations, guests and taxes for your property.
- Instead of Room Type, you may have Cottage Types, Houses, Villas, etc.
- Instead of Rooms, you may have cabanas, suites, cabins, etc.
- Guest labels typically remain as Adult and Children, but users often elect to change Infant to "pets".
- A typical label for the Primary Tax is "Occupancy Tax", "Room Tax", etc.
- A typical label for the secondary tax is Sales Tax, County Tax, etc.