Manage rates and availability on your buuteeq website by managing the Room Type allocations in the Agent Relationships section of the Setup area. The rooms and rates that you allocate here will appear your guests when bookings are made on your buuteeq website.
- Go to SETUP|RELATIONSHIPS|AGENT RELATIONSHIPS. You will see a list of Agents and Channels.
- Agent BUT is the channel that is distributing rooms to your BookingSUite website. To see Room Type and Rate allocations to this channel, click on the number of rooms shown in the the column labeled Room Allocated. For example 26 of 32.
- You will then see a list of the Room Types and Rate Plans allocated. At this point you can add a Room Type or delete a Room Type.
- To add an allocation: Click on Add and choose a Room Type from the dropdown list. A dropdown list will appear with a list of Rate Plans to associate with the Room Type. Choose the 100% of allocation and click Save.
- To Delete and allocation: Click the Delete button on the Room Type you wish to delete.
Note: You can add multiple Room Type/Rate Plan combinations. For example, If you wanted to offer the same NSK (non smoking king) Room Type at 3 different rates (i.e., Rack, AAA, and COR), then you would need to the Room Type 3 times each with the separate and corresponding Rate attached. One for the RACK, one for the AAA, and one for a COR rate. This would allow your guest to choose from these 3 rates when booking the NSK rooms.
See section on Booking Suite