The Departures Report displays departing guests on a specific date you choose by Room Number, Guest Name or Departure Time.
Use this report to quickly get a list of departing guests with a summary of the booking details including Room, Room Type, Guest Name, Payment Type and Arrival/Departure Dates. etc.
This report can be run for dates in the past or future for review and planning purposes.
To create an Arrivals Report:
- Go to REPORTS | DAILY REPORTS
- Click on Departures
- Choose Date: Choose a single date. This can be in the past or future.
- Choose the report format: HTML, Excel or Text.
- Click Generate Report
The Departures Report displays the following information:
- Booking ID: Confirmation # of booking
- Rooms: Room assignment of booking
- Room Type: Description of Room Type.
- Name: Name of Guest
- Company: Name of company if entered
- Rate: Nightly Rate of booking
- Pay Type: Receipt Type
- Adults: # of Adults
- Children: # of Children
- Infants: # of infants
- Arrival Date: Arrival date of booking.
See an example: Departures Reports