The Arrivals Report displays Arriving guests for a specific date sorted by Room Number, Guest Name or Arrival Time.
Use this report to quickly get a list of arrivals with a summary of the booking details including Room, Room Type, Guest Name, Payment Type and Arrival/Departure Dates. etc.
This report can be run for dates in the past or future for review and planning purposes.
To create an Arrivals Report:
- Go to REPORTS | DAILY REPORTS
- Click on Arrivals
- Sort By: Choose how the report is sorted, "Room Number, Guest Name or Arrival Time"
- Choose a date or date range: Choose a date range. To choose a single date , enter the same date in the both the from and to date fields. This can be in the past or future.
- Choose the report format: HTML, Excel or Text.
- Click Generate Report
The Arrivals Report displays the following information:
- Arrival Date: Date of Arrival
- Booking ID: Confirmation # of booking
- Rooms: Room assignment of booking
- Room Type: Description of Room Type.
- Last Name: Last name of Guest
- Last Name: First name of Guest
- Mobile Phone: Guest mobile number
- Email: Guest email
- Company: Name of company if entered
- Rate: Nightly Rate of booking
- Pay Type: Receipt Type
- Adults: # of Adults
- Children: # of Children
- Infants: # of infants
- Arrival Time: Arrival time of booking as entered in the booking data.
- Departure: Departure date of booking