This release brings major enhancements to the booking process in MyPMS, better integration with MyGuest, a new Self Check-in feature for automating operations, SMS Messaging support, eSign Digital Document Signing, TripAdvisor InstantBooking, and more.
NEW Services and OTA Connections
- TripAdvisor InstantBooking - We are excited to announce that we have added TripAdvisor's InstantBooking to the BookingCenter- TripAdvisor Module. The new InstantBooking feature lets guests book directly on the TripAdvisor site just like other OTA connections such as Expedia or Booking.com. InstantBooking is the 'commission' option that TripAdvisor offers in lieu of the TripConnect 'CPC' (cost per click) model, so a property can choose one or the either. As a Certified TripAdvisor Partner, BookingCenter offers a seamless connection with synchronized availability and rate, room allocation control, and instant booking. Learn more about the TripAdvisor Module
- GuestCentric Direct Connection - We are excited to announce that we have added a direct connection to GuestCentric platform. This new connection offers a seamless connection with synchronized availability and rate, room allocation control, and atuomatic booking import. Learn more about the TripAdvisor Module
- MyGuest - Mobile Concierge and Guest Request System Integration- MyGuest now integrates with new features added to the MyPMS booking process: Self Check-in, eSign and SMS Messaging. Get alerts when a guest checks-in, signs and a document, or receives an SMS messageis SMS messaged for a 'same day booking/arrival'. Learn more about Self Check-in | MyGuest Integration
MyPMS NEW FEATURES
Self Check-in: Self Check-in System can be enabled for any MyPMS Customer and <optionally> integrated into the MyGuest Guest Request System. FulI PMS integration insures that guest data is stored and available for the guest’s next stay. The Self Check-in system is completely automated from start to finish and includes automatic messaging, payment authorization, Esign – digital signing (optional) and room specific information allowing detailed instructions for supporting a mix of 'traditional' (hotel and rental units, inn, resort) and 'non traditional' (vacation rentals, cabins, etc) operations. Learn how to setup and use Self Check-in .
MyBooking:The Guest Self Check-in process is completed and e-Sign process occurs securely in MyBooking, the BookingCenter secure access guest portal, . Features include the ability to update booking details, authorize payments, accept terms, and check-in. It is fully integrated with MyPMS for “real-time” booking and status updates. Self Check-in | MyBooking
eSign Digital Document Signing: We’ve integrated Digital Document Signing via either fingers (mobile devices and 'touch screen' computers) or via mouse (traditional Mac and PCs) is now built into the booking process, streamlining check-in for your customers and staff. eSign is fully integrated with your PMS and ready-to-use - at no additional cost to you! . Save time, speed up the check-in process, improve record keeping and free up time for your staff by sending - and receiving - digitally signed documents. eSign is perfect for standardizing and automating contracts such as Group Bookings, automating the Registration card, and many others. Getting started is easy! . Create and send a Digital Signature Letter right away using our default Letters section. Learn how to use eSign
SMS Text Messaging Support: We’ve added SMS Messaging Support to is now integrated into the booking process, it is fully integrated with your PMS allows allowing you to create and send SMS text message to Guests. Once enabled, they can be sent manually from the Letters Tab of any booking or automatically using the "Auto Letters" Function. Contact us for pricing and to get started.
- Default Letters for Email and SMS: The Default Letters section now displays in a new tab to the right of the Letters tab. It is used to select the "Booking LetterLetters" used for automated email and SMS functions, such as the confirmation email sent when an online booking is made on the Website Booking Engine.Learn , a Self Checkin arrival is due; an e-Sign Letter is required, etc. Learn more about the new Default Letters Section .
- Report Enhancements: Item Analysis Report - You can now use the Item Analysis Report to track items with $0 on the folio. This is useful for tracking Inventory items that are not sold, but just tracked for Housekeeping, etc. See Item Analysis Report.
- New Merge Field For Letters: Added the merge field "Drivers license" to Letters. This field can be custom labeled and used for any code, coupon or other guest details you need. Learn how to customize Letters using Merge Fields.
- Exportable Request Reports: The Reports section gives you the ability to create a Requests Report using different parameters. Once , very similar to the Transactions Report in MyPMS. Once the Report is created, it can be exported to a CSV. file (thus opened in a program such as Microsoft's Excel or Apple's Numbers). Learn more about MyGuest | Request Reports.
- Search Guests Feature: The "Search Guests" feature gives managers the ability to search for guests by name, email or phone #. Once the Guest record(s) are located, the Guest Details can be edited and the number of requests submitted by the guest will be displayed and linked to.. Learn more about MyGuest | SEARCH Guests.
- Management Section is available to Users with "Manager" level access. The Management section allows Managers to manage and edit Users, Guest Records, and Forms. Learn more about MyGuest | Management.
- MyPMS Integration: MyGuest now integrates with new features added to the MyPMS booking process: Self Check-in, eSign and SMS Messaging. Get alerts when a guest checks-in, signs and a document, or receives an SMS message.
- New MyGuest Tab in MyPMS: A new MyGuest Tab has been added to the details of each Booking. You can now easily see the stored and live MyGuest data of each guest, right in the booking. See all (new, cancelled, and completed) Requests linked to a booking.