STEP 1: Create a support ticket with the Subject "Interested in Booking.com Direct Connection".
We will communicate any necessary clarifications, questions or issues to you on this ticket. Please do the same and we will have all correspondence in one place.
STEP 2: Set up an account with Booking.com If you already have a Booking.com account, continue to
To set up a Booking.com account:
Enroll directly with Booking.com via their Direct Connect Program by filling out the necessary paperwork found at: https://admin.bookings.org/hotelreg/which-country.html.
Work with your Booking.com Market Manager to complete required set-up information. BookingCenter cannot assist with this process. Booking.com will only work with the property directly until you have been accepted in their Direct Connect program.
Go to Step 3 for steps to be completed with the Market Manager.
STEP 3: Please complete these steps with the Booking.com Market Manager
- Tell your Market Manager that you are participating in their Direct Connect program using BookingCenter Provider ID: 477
- All room rates based on Double Occupancy. All other rates will be derived from those. If you have different rates for a single guest, please define that with your Market Manager. If you have different rates for more than 2 guests, please define that with your Market Manager.
- Review the Room Type descriptions set up the in the Booking.com Extranet. The descriptions can be different in Expedia than they are in your Booking.com Extranet since we will map by Room Type ID We will just need to know which matches to the MyPMS Room Type ID if the descriptions are different. Also, please set up any images, room amenities, policies, etc. in your extranet.
- Turn OFF the auto-replenish for these two settings: cancellations AND for closed-out rooms. For smaller properties especially, this is key to control potential over bookings.
- If you have any current promotional programs through Booking.com, you will need to suspend those until our Booking.com Direct Connection is confirmed.
NOTE: Once this is completed, the Booking.com team will activate the ‘Channel Manager’ link on your Booking.com extranet
STEP 4: Start the XML Signup Process in your Booking.com Extranet