These are the critical steps for setting up the rooms in Webervations to interface with your BookingCenter PMS.
Log in to Webervations:
- From the top toolbar, click on Property Info -> Rooms
- Select a Room and click ‘Retrieve Data’
- Under Room Name, enter room name as RoomTypeID-RoomTypeDescription (e.g DBL-Double).
- Make sure you do not copy and paste. Trailing spaces can cause the system to not be in sync.
- The case must match the case of your bookingcenter room type descriptions exactly. Eg: DBL-Double. DO NOT USE THE ROOM IDs and DESCRIPTIONS!
- 32 is the maximum length for the combined Room Type ID and Room Type Description combination
- Special characters including “-” and “/” should not be used in the description portion of the room code
- Consecutive capitalized characters should not be used in the description portion of the room code
- Click ‘Save’
- Repeat Steps 2-4 for each room you want to set up in Webervations.