Use this yield profile to create an adjustment by Time OR Occupancy.
This means that a rate adjustment will be triggered by EITHER of the two events: Occupancy OR Time.
- Occupancy setting: Set occupancy "below" or "above" a percentage occupancy amount to trigger the rate change. I.e. Below 50%
- Time setting: Set the # of days before a booking date to trigger the rate change. I.e. More than 30 days before booking date.
To add a Occupancy or Time Yield Profile
- Enter a Description
- Type: Choose "Occupancy or Time" from the drop down list.
- Occupancy "Below" or "Above" from the drop down list.
- Threshhold: Enter the Occupancy percentage amount to "above" or "below" to trigger the rate change. I.e. Below 50%
- Days Left: Choose "More" or "Less" in the drop down menu.
- Than: Enter the number of days you want to trigger the event. I.e. More than 30 days.
- Adjustment: Enter the Flat dollar amount or the percentage amount of the rate to discount or increase triggered by EITHER one of these events. I.e. Enter discount as -15 and an increase as 15.
In this scenario, we want to adjust the rate by -15% when booking is made EITHER when Occupancy is below 50% OR a booking is made more than 30 days in Advance.
Adjust rate by -15% if booked more than 30 days in advance OR occupancy is below 50%